Thursday, January 6, 2011

Angels

Some talk of seeing angels here on earth I thought this cannot be true.

Until I met a special person eyes of sparkling blue,
deep and crystalline with a soft and gentle touch.

I thought this might be an angel?
Some say angels are in disguise.

I say some angels don't know their angels,
and so are truly disguised.

Just like you your warmth and touch to others,
heals and comes alive.

You may not know what gifts you have to offer.

Though you do shine of brilliant pure radiance.

You are an angel that I do know.

One of god's treasures in the midst of this forever changing world.




Copyright
1EGN-SBWK-ONLV-KJMU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing, Creative Writing.,   https://twitter.com/marieannelecler/status/1518968246266867718?s=21&t=dGSLU63Z2mmC2mS1pV_MgA